Saturday, December 03, 2005

Winter

It's winter time and cold is in the air. There is a difference between having cold and nothing to show for it; and cold with lots of snow. As much as I don't really like driving in the snow, I would rather have cold and snow than just cold. It's a beautiful site.

Today we picked up our Christmas tree and the lights around the house are shining... Of course, I never took them down from last year. Last year my lights were multi-colored... This year, we have white lights around the house. OK, we have white lights on the south side of the house. The other sides are a bit faded... Some faired better than others.



I am sure there is a spiritual story in this... I'll let you think about it instead of telling you what I think.

God bless you as you focus on Him.

peace.
johno~

0 comments: