Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Can you hear me now?

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We had our "senior event" for our graduates. A senior event is an all day activity involving role play, funny costumes, and any other way to embarrass, (one last time), our students.
So we saddled up our horses and took off looking for "Jumpin Jack Flash." A shifty, smelly claim jumper who's been bringing trouble to the local miners and town folk.

What a blessed day. We shot guns, went to an old Pioneer village, rode horses and panned for gold... I didn't find any gold... But I did find a cell phone. MINE! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! Never think it "can't happen to me." So here's a rare photo of me trying to dry my phone off with my cowboy hanky.
I did avoid a complete meltdown of my day by giving my camera to my friend, Kim. I can only imagine.

Anyhow, the day was wonderful and our three graduates had a great time... I think.

peace.
johno~

BTW, I will not be answering my phone for a while, but feel free to leave a message.

1 comments:

Adam Wolfgang said...

you are so funny! What a great time for your graduates.