Sunday, June 11, 2006

Caleb


Caleb, Today you are FOUR. What a joy it is for me to have another HERO around. I will never forget the moment the Dr. said, "It's a BOY!" I remember the tears of joy. A SON!

Son, I love when you sing, "Suzie's got a cow on her head," and the way you laugh after telling jokes that no one else gets but you. I love your zeal for Star Wars and your realization that Han Solo is better than Luke Skywalker. Your imagination has no limits. Pirates, cowboys, space rangers and lions are a few of my favorites.

Thank you for your big boy prayers, singing "Jesus loves me," with the hand motions and your hugs and kisses.

Happy 4th Birthday Pal.

Amazing! You look more and more like me everyday.

Love, Pop.

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!
The Suzy song is one of our favorites too!

arwen said...

I can see the resemblence... I can't quite place it though... perhaps it's the eyes... or the nose... or the... the... the best gotee of all time. And the side burns... awesome.