Saturday, October 22, 2005

With a friend.

Well, today I had a chance to be encouraged by my good friend Jason Hill. He took me to the Japanese here in Portland, OR to take some pictures. So, I thought I would share a couple of shots. The first one was taken just north of Multnomah Falls and the second at the Garden. It's good to have friends. It's nice to know the the Spirit can work in so many lives and you could lifted by the same Spirit living in you but from another life.





peace.
johno~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These garden photos are incredible!!! I love the one on the dgrin challenge as well! Makes me want to visit WA and take a hike.

Ike Graul said...

Dang you take freaky good pictures, man. You got a gift.

Jason Hill said...

Hey dude, here's a gentle kick in the booty to put up a new post. I know you've got stuff rattling around in your brain, let it out--we want to read it.