Monday, October 03, 2005

Before you were born

What has the Spirit done today? It can be difficult when your day has been set apart for getting your home ready for winter. The temp has dropped into the 40's at night and my wife has turned the electric blanket on. Next the heaters. Winter is coming.

Still new to this blogging thing, I tried to send a message from my email with a pic of my wife having an ultra-sound... My attempts were unsuccessful. So here I am at my computer trying to catch up. It's funny to think that everyday has its events and opportunities... Miss a day and you either put people to sleep reading your blog or you become overwhelmed in trying to edit life down to a few paragraphs as you journal how the Spirit leads you in your daily walk. So... here is what I tried to email last week.



Life. Can we really understand it? Science now has the ability to capture images of life in some of its earliest stages but it cannot compare to the awesome wonder of the giver of life.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
- Jeremiah 1:5

We are known and we are set apart. This is so God. It's not just the choosing you that He would send His one and only Son to reclaim us, it is that He knows us and has set us apart.

peace.
johno~

0 comments: