Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Missed

Just an update on our storm situation... The storm front was "deflated" and our "2nd" wind storm turned into a breeze storm. A true blessing. There are still around 7000 families without power. Many have loss and some lack insurance. I came across this terrible scene... A single mom and her daughter went shopping... when they returned home they found their car destroyed. When I spoke to her she had already been without power for 24 hours. It was warmer outside than in her house, she told me.

It's amazing. May none of us ever forget how a life can be changed in a moments notice.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

For those of you who have been praying for my friend Nir and his daughter... Thank you. I have to say I misread what had happened to Tamar, Nir's daughter. Today, however, she was in her second major surgery for her ankle which was the only thing physically injured in her accident.

Lift her up today, please. Ask God to give her a strong spirit and a body which heals quickly. It is a true blessing she is surrounded by a family who loves her.

1 comments:

KMiV said...

That is scary. We will be praying for them.