Monday, September 11, 2006

TAG? I didn't know we were playing tag.

A book that changed my life besides the Bible:
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning

A book I’ve read more than once:
I don’t usually re-read books… I’m a slow reader. However, I have often found myself returning to these pages more than once… Pajama Time, Sandra Boynton, Shaping The Things To Come by Michael Frost, Alan Hirsch

A book I would take with me if I were stuck on a desert island:
How to Survive Without a Salary: Learning How to Live the Conserver Lifestyle by Charles Long

A book that made me laugh:
Prehistory of the Far Side, Gary Larson

A book that I wish had been written:
The Do Do Ministry, How to work with the ministries we do, do. (Note… I am working on this one, just in case someone else also wishes it had been written).

A book that I wish had never been written:
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Enhancing Your Self Esteem.” Uh, step one to enhancing your self esteem: Don’t buy anything that refers to you as an IDIOT!

A book I’ve been meaning to read:
The Man Eaters of Tsavo by John Patterson's, How to Survive Without a Salary: Learning How to Live the Conserver Lifestyle by Charles Long

I’m currently reading:
Living Jesus : Learning the Heart of the Gospel by Luke Timothy Johnson, The Normal Christian Life, Watchman Nee, The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn

Consider yourself tagged if your name starts with:
Jason Hill, Glenn Cash, Mike Thomas, Linda MacDonald, Big Mike Lewis, Kimberly Harmon, Dan Shaefer

peace.
johno~

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Okydoky, but I'm afraid mine might be a tad bit more secular than yours....