Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Christian Rock

Well, after my last post, which I know has been a while, I thought it would be nice to get things back on the road with a story and pictures from special treat the Thomas family took tonight. Believe it or not, Todd Agnew and Rush of Fools were here in Wenatchee. So I picked up some tickets for a chance to relive my youthful concert days. However, this was a little bit different concert than the ones I use to go to as a teen.

Rush of Fools are a group of kids who have some great talent to start with. I expect to see more of them in the future.

Todd Agnew was great. With the place to ourselves we had a great talk... I will add more on him later. Hint. Hint.

So here are a few pics of the Thomas kids at the end of their night


Rush of Fools and the Thomas kids


Todd Agnew and the Thomas kids

It was a wonderful family evening.

peace.
Johno~

2 comments:

MelindaBrummett said...

Great to see you having such fun with the family. It is always great to see your fun pics. Your wife wanted to know my blog to keep up with all the news about texas. so here it is
sinnerredeemed.blogspot.com. Here is a lot going on and we will be blogging tomorrow..

KMiV said...

I haven't heard these two artists yet. I remember my first introduction to Christian Rock was Petra and Servant. This genre has really grown a lot and I am glad that young people have so many more alternatives/options in Rock music.

Great pictures.