Friday, March 16, 2007

Out of "Blogger" prison

Sorry to everyone for not keeping up-to-date with this site as I've done in the past. I'm even behind in my POTW project. However, I have been under "house arrest" in blogger land. It seems as if the "Blogger Robot Police" thought my page was a SPAM page and it blocked it until I could notify them. I had to wait for the "real person" Blogger Police to review and unlock my account.

Now I'm free, free at last.

The kids are well. Adam will be one next week. Many of your prayers have been well received and again I thank each of you for your thoughts.

As for me... Well, I'm on a journey. I'm not sure where it will lead me so I'm just listening carefully. I don't really wish to share my thoughts here yet, but they will come soon.

Until that time comes I'll leave you with some great looking kids.









peace.
johno~

5 comments:

Adam Wolfgang said...

for some reason Adam's big eye's remind me of Conan O'brien!

Unknown said...

johno, they're beautiful as usual - both your kids and your photos!
and i'm glad you're out on bail :-)

can i ask a question? it may sound silly after so many years of knowing you and following your work - why 'the road 2 gaza'?

nir
niralon.smugmug.com

Kristi said...

I went to post a comment last night - and wouldn't you know it? - blogger was down! I thought maybe you had been re-captured

Good to hear from you again. Looking forward to reading more about your journey.

KMiV said...

Man, those children are perfect images of their parents, and even a nice mix.

Wonderful kids Jono and Dawnette.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Ah, blogger. I have a love/hate relationship with it - I am glad to see you posting again.

The kids are lovely. Beautiful.