Monday, December 11, 2006

Found

First off, my apologies to everyone waiting to hear how things are going with Adam. I am very thankful for your prayers and thoughts.

Adam is doing very well. At his last appointment he weighted in at 13 lbs. and 15 oz. That's only one ounce off from the target weight set one month ago by the Doctor. This is a wonderful thing. We are blessed.

However, we have been blessed, even without Adams weight gain. God is not a God who blesses only in the good but may also bless in the bad. Without this difficult time, we would have never known how blessed we are with so many friends around us... Even our dear friends in Jerusalem. Thank you Nir.

Since October 31st, this has been our families life:

Adam - Weight loss
Hannah - Shingles
Miriam - Chicken Pox
Caleb - Croup
Adam - Chicken Pox
Dawnette and Adam to see GG in California
Miriam - Fever
Caleb - Fever
Johnathan - Cold
Dawnette - Cold
Hannah - Fever
Johnathan - Cold and youth retreat

That pretty much brings everyone up to date.

CONFESSION:
I have felt a bit lazy or un-motivated to write... This is due to the blog post that almost "killed" me. After Adams last check up, many of you may have been surprised by the short post updating Adams situation. Well, I had written a long thought out post which was lost when I hit spell check. I was bummed. I had really poured myself out and of course had no more energy to re-write it. So I am saving this as I go... Don't want to drop off the world of Blog for another 30 plus days.

I wish I could say I've not been on for a while because, "I've been saving the world" but, alas, it's just not been that exciting.

It's a wonderful time of the year. My Photo of the month project is coming to an end... Only 3 photos left. What a challenge. I thought about doing a photo a day, however, my wife thinks that's a bit much. We'll see what comes about.

I'm glad to be back and want to wish everyone the best.

peace.
johno~

P.S. Thanks Jeb for bringing it up to an even number 4.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome buddy. Sorry about your sicknesses. Pris and I were just talking today about how we thank God for our health (I dont mean to rub our healthiness in your face). I just know it's not something you take for granted when you are sick and something that is often overlooked when you are healthy. I hope your family continues to heal.

You looked like you were having fun with Jason on Thanksgiving. Looking forward to seeing your end of those pics.

Love ya.