Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thanks you all for your prayers

I wanted to update everyone on Adam... Today he went back to the doctors and weighed in at 7lbs. 11oz. Still not at his birth weight, but getting close.

It has been a busy time. We host a very special program this time of the year called "Night at the Cross." It has kept my schedule full and my blogging down. I also had to send my NEW camera back to Canon. Soft pics. Don't know if it's the lens or the camera. We'll see if it's the operator. I hope they can fix him if he's the problem.

Right now, I am "DOG" tired and must sleep.

Again, PRAISE GOD! Thanks for the prayers.

peace.
johno~

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

Keep "chunkin up" Adam!
Praise God for the answer to prayers. Tell Dawnette to hang in their, I had one just like that. It was hard on the nursing. It can get extra demanding. Still praying.

Johnathan M. Thomas said...

You're right about that Lori... Dawnette is doing a great job of keeping up with this little one. She's wonderful.

Thanks for keeping us on the prayer list.

peace.