Monday, March 27, 2006

Update on Adam

Things are going well here at the Thomas house. We had Adam's doctor appointment today. He was born at 8lbs. 1oz. and went down to about 7lbs. 3oz.. That's more than 10% of his body weight. Today he came in at 7lbs. 6oz. Good sign. He also failed his hearing test the first 3 times. We were told this is normal. They performed a different hearing test on him which he passed.

The first night he was up every hour... ;-( Dawnette stayed home on Sunday and rested, I took the other Thomas clan to church. Last night Adam started out fussy but ended up sleeping four hours. What a blessing.

Anyhow, I thought I would let everyone know where to check our pictures of the kiddos. I will try to keep them updated. You can download them and print them if you like. They are here, (Thomas Kids Photos) on my smugmug account. You can bookmark it and check it later. If you have RSS feeder you can set it as a feed site. I will still post shots here on this blog, but not as many as my photo account.

My children help me see where the Spirit of God is working in my life. It is a constant reminder of how much God loves me.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and the encouragement.

peace.

2 comments:

Jason Hill said...

Glad to hear Adam is doing well and starting to sleep some more. I can't imagine what you go through those first few days/weeks in regards to sleep deprivation.

I can see some Caleb in that first picture you posted.

Ryan Woods said...

Those first few days and weeks are so wonderful and so hard. Good luck, congrats, and God bless.