Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home

It's been one week since my return home and I guess I should post something before everyone thinks I've died. I'm alive and well. It's taken about a week to get my self back on track. Jet lag... you've got to love it.

Anyhow, As I get back into the swing of things, I hope to start my new year of blogging with some changes. My plan is to combine the many blogs I have into one SUPERBLOG! I would love to continue a photo project... (I still have to complete last years. I have it, I just have to finish it) and I would love to continue to write about the great things regarding my personal journey lead by the Spirit. However, it just might have a different name and site. Some have told me to switch to Wordpress, others have told me to stay with Blogger... I don't know where I will end up, however, www.johnathanthomas.com should get you there wherever that might be.

As far as the trip goes... I really don't think I could do justice with my limited vocabulary and the time I have for now... SO... It was Amazing. Of course my time in Africa was a wonderful experience and I have much to share... but, my journey also lead me to Israel where I was able to spend some time with a great friend and his family.

Many thoughts and stories to come later... I promise.

Until then I am working on some of the 6500 photo I took on my month trip away. It looks like 10% will be keepers. Verdict is still out.

So until then, I've chosen my favorite picture from the entire trip to share until I get the rest posted at www.lightexposure.org.


Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

peace.
johno~

3 comments:

Allan W. said...

Glad you're back, my friend, and safe.

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your journey. It sounds like it wasn't easy at times, but that probably makes it more memorable. Can't wait to see a few pix as well!

As for blog software, Expression Engine is the king! Talk to me if you want to know more. It has a great multisite feature, and the template system is easy to understand. I found it more robust and stable than WP personally.

Anonymous said...

Loved our time in Africa together. I can't wait to hear about Israel.

KMiV said...

Glad you're back. Heard some good things about the trip at the FQ singing at Vancouver Sunday night.

Great photo--you always do a good job.