Thursday, August 23, 2007

Catching up with the Thomas kids

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but... This summer has flown by. Most of the summers past I've been able to spend some time taking the kids to the park, swimming in the back or just chasing them around taking their pictures. It's August and it's cold. Today might break 90... the day we schedule dentist appointment at 3 PM for all the kiddos. Bummer.

Anyhow, I pulled out my camera and chased them all down. CLICK-A-TY, CLICK, CLICK.


Adam before his haircut


and after his haircut


Caleb was the hardest to pin down... can you tell?


Miriam always loves to pose for me... my little model.


Hannah... well, she's twelve and just thinks I'm a nut. Funny, she's just like me in so many ways. Look out world.

I love being a Papa. These are my gems. They are my life. I love each of them very much.

peace.
johno~

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous crew! Blessings, indeed!

Kristi said...

Man, those are some beautiful images. Happy end to summer!

Anonymous said...

johno, they're beautiful! truly!

KMiV said...

Great pictures--man, the summer has flown by.